Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blogging Detox...

After a month long blogging challenge, I felt a bit drained and had to take a little break from The Elizabeth Files. I have to say though, even though there were times when I dreaded having to write a new entry, I actually really enjoyed the challenge and would consider doing it again in the future.

But, after taking a couple of weeks off, I'm back at it! With the Christmas season upon us, I have lots of new things to talk about, including my venture into wine-making, as I mentioned last month. Plus, as December is drawing to a close, it'll soon be time for the annual Year in Review. I feel that once you do something three times in a row, it becomes a tradition. So, as this will be the third year for the Year in Review, it is now officially a tradition. That will come in a couple weeks time. I'll also have to do a review of how my New Years resolutions went. Lots to blog about!

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment