Monday, November 5, 2012

Pinterest Love

I'm pretty sure I've talked about my love for Pinterest in the past, but I figured now is a good time to dedicate an entire post to it, as I'm on a blogging mission and am looking for lots of topics to talk about!


I was first introduced to Pinterest by my best friend Meghan over at It's a Colourful Life. As an interior designer, she thought it was a really cool way to save ideas for decorating and DIY projects. She told me about it, and at first, I didn't understand the point of it. But as I explored it a bit more and grew to understand it a bit better, I became addicted (like Meghan knew I would. Thanks a lot, Meg. Ha!)


Over the past year and a half, I've pinned dozens of recipes I want to try, loads of clothes I want to buy, a number of places I'd like to travel to, and found lots of great decorating ideas for the home. While it is an online scrapbook of sorts, and there are lots of things I'll never actually own or do, I have tried a bunch of recipes I've found on there, and have made a few of the art projects to decorate the walls of my apartment.

If you're still skeptical about Pinterest, stop. Go check it out for yourself and you just might find something that delights you.

No comments:

Post a Comment