Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time for a Change...

Ever since Blogger changed around their templates, I've been struggling to try and update the look of my blog. Sure I've fiddled around with the colours a bit, but I wanted a big change to reflect the big change in my life, of moving to a new city and venturing out on my own.

After much searching, I finally found one that's closer to what I've been looking for! So, welcome to the new ININA! I'll be posting a bit more regularly from now on (I know, I know, I said that before, but sometimes life does get in the way!) about life in the big city, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, why not check out my best friend Meghan's new blog, It's a Colourful Life, where you'll find all kinds of interior decorating tips from an aspiring interior designer!

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment